Timelessly Elegant And Enduring Material that’s Australian Made®
ZINTL® aluminium cladding system is a timelessly elegant and enduring material that offers a world of design possibilities.
This high-performance aluminium cladding is available in a range of interlocking weatherboard profiles to suit any project.
ZINTL provides architects with fire-resistant external cladding profiles that are versatile and non-combustible, certified to AS1530.1. Combining sophisticated style, extraordinary fire performance and efficient installation, this cladding system is ideal for residential, commercial, education, sporting and health care projects.
Designed for quick and cost-effective installation, ZINTL requires minimal ongoing maintenance and can be customised to suit each project.
The ZINTL range of interlocking panel profiles offers a fully compliant, safe, cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing solution to the complexities of recladding.
ZINTL aluminium cladding is offered in a wide range of Interpon and Dulux powder coated finishes as well as a selection of anodised and wood grain cladding architectural finishes providing a beautifully refined aesthetic.
With its mix of natural, bold and subtle hues, ZINTL is perfect for any budget or environment delivering a modern aluminium cladding design. Its durability makes it particularly well suited for coastal properties and high traffic areas.
- Tested to AS4284 (Weatherproofing) and meets FP1.4 performance requirement criteria for weatherproofing
- Tested to AS1530.1 and AS1530.3
- Well suited for high traffic areas and coastal properties
- 100% recyclable and an excellent choice in terms of sustainability
- 15-year Colour and 25-year Film Warranty
- Corrosion resistant
- Will not oxidise over time
- External cladding that is versatile and non-combustible