An Ironbark hardwood timber deck provides a way to enhance any home, garden, commercial or retail property.
Timber decking creates a comfortable, attractive and flexible feature that can be added to any flat, sloping, wet or even waterside site.
- Decking can be used to complement internal flooring and form a natural flow from indoors to outdoors.
- Hardwoods are easy to stain to complement an outdoor colour scheme or can be left raw to create a natural, weathered look.
- Durable hardwood timber decking is a natural product and can be refinished to its original state with little fuss.
- Seasoned to ensure optimum hardness, stability and long service life.
- A timber deck is built over the natural lie of the land so it will not interfere with drainage.
Variations within a timber species are normal; therefore, photographs, samples and displays can only indicate colour. It is normal for natural timber products to react to changes in atmospheric and environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature.